- How can I pay for college?
- What is financial aid?
- Is there a difference between federal and state financial aid programs?
- Will financial aid pay for all of my expenses?
- What is the difference between a grant and a loan?
- Can financial aid help me with out-of-state tuition costs?
- Can I receive financial aid at more than one college?
- What does SAP stand for?
- What is Cost of Attendance?
- Can the College give out my personal information to my parents or friends?
- How do I know if I will qualify for financial aid?
- I don't think I will qualify for financial aid. Should I still apply?
- I have a 4-year bachelors degree. Can I still receive federal financial aid?
- Do I have to be enrolled full-time to receive financial aid?
- If I drop a course or withdraw, what will happen to my financial aid?
- Are non-US citizens eligible for federal financial aid?
- Are international students eligible to receive state or federal financial aid?
- I have an Unusual Enrollment History (UEH) flag on my Student Aid Report. What does this mean?
- How does Selective Service registration affect my financial aid?
- What is the FAFSA?
- What is the difference between a dependent and an independent student?
- My family's financial situation is different than the income information I reported on my FAFSA. What can I do?
- I am moving out of my parents' house, and will support myself. Am I an independent student for the FAFSA?
- I lost my tax information. What should I do?
- I did not file a tax return last year because my income was too low. Can I still submit a FAFSA?
- I submitted my FAFSA over 4 weeks ago, but haven't heard anything. What should I do?
- My parents are divorced. Which parent's financial information should I use on the FAFSA?
- What does the term EFC stand for?
- What is an Award Letter?
- How are students selected for Verification?
- Can my tax data be retrieved directly from the IRS?
- What tax information do I need to complete my FAFSA on or after October 1st?
- What is a Pell Grant?
- What is the Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU) for Pell Grants?
- Can I use financial aid to pay for courses I repeat?
- If I have used the maximum Lifetime Eligibility allowable for Pell Grant, how will that impact paying for school?
- How can I best utilize my eligibility since I have a limited number of terms I can receive a Pell Grant?
- What is a Federal Direct Subsidized loan?
- What is the difference between a subsidized and an unsubsidized loan?
- What is the 150% Loan Limit Rule regarding federal direct subsidized loans?
- If I change programs, how will my 150% Loan limit eligibility be affected?
- How can I avoid losing my Federal Direct Subsidized Loan eligibility due to the 150% loan limit rule?